PortSide Builders is excited to showcase this home in the 2021 Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities Virtual Tour of HomesTM
The virtual tour is a great way to get home design inspiration right from the comfort of your own home. You can even explore the space with your virtual reality headset.
This 2,944 Sq. Ft., 1.5 story waterfront home was thoughtfully designed as a gathering place for family, with plenty of sleeping space for grandchildren and a second master bedroom and bath on the first floor for parents. There are also a generous amount of windows to maximize the picturesque water views from the main living areas.
Take a virtual walk through this home to see for yourself the thoughtful layout and the custom details throughout the home.
This property is currently featured in the Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities 2021 Virtual Tour of Homes.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- 256 sq. ft. screen porch, and a 320 sq. ft. heated storage room above the garage
- The first floor was designed with zero thresholds for easy access in and out, and two master bedrooms, one with an aging in place bathroom
- Great room provides a cathedral ceiling with barn beams, a trapezoid window, gas fireplace with barn beam mantle and custom cabinets on both sides
- Spacious kitchen features custom cabinets with staggered heights, granite countertops, a center island with extended snack counter, and a walk-in pantry
- Oversized three-stall finished garage, with a utility sink and double doors into the screened porch
- Impressive exterior appeal from both the road and water views, with the perfect combination of Cultured Stone, lap siding, cedar shakes and vertical siding, along with several specialty details, such as the transom window above the front entry door and barn beam post
The Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities 2021 Virtual Tour of Homes will be available for viewing through June, 2022.