PortSide Builders will be Featuring a Custom Built Home in the Brown County Home Builders Association Spring Showcase of Homes 2020
This event takes place during the first two weekends in March:
Saturday, March 7th: 10am – 4pm
Sunday, March 8th: 10am – 4pm
Thursday, March 12th: 4pm – 7pm
Friday, March 13th: 4pm – 7pm
Saturday, March 14th: 10am – 4pm (Remodels Open)
Sunday, March 15th: 10am – 4pm (Remodels Open)
- 2,097 Sq.Ft. ranch style home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Open-concept design encompassing the kitchen, dining and great room
- Spacious kitchen with custom, painted maple cabinets and granite countertops, extended island snack counter and corner pantry
- Master suite features a bath with dual sinks, custom-tiled, walk-in shower and spacious walk-in closet with a pass-through to the laundry room
- Three car garage with additional boat or vehicle storage
- Attractive exterior of vinyl siding, vinyl shake shingles, Cultured Stone and a covered front porch with decorative columns
We invite you to come tour this home and meet with our Custom Designer / Building Consultant to discuss your home construction needs.
This home is located at 3504 Mayapple Drive, Green Bay, WI: Link to Map
Tickets are needed for this event and can be purchased at the participating homes the day of the event or in advance at various locations.
Visit the Brown County Homebuilders Association website for more details and full ticket information.